Corridor’s unique online courses combine web-based technology with proven instructional strategies and rich content in a fully supported online learning environment. The end result is an optimum policy training experience that is sustained through refresher courses, practice scenarios, interactive exercises and pertinent resources.
Corridor’s training helps supervisors, staff and training administrators connect individual learning performance with the goals and objectives of the organization. Here are just a few of the features and benefits you’ll get with your Corridor training program.
Corridor Platform Features
- Clean, user-friendly interface, branded with your company’s logo and corporate colours.
- Refresher modules make the training sustainable over time – learners can brush up on key concepts and procedures as needed. The Refresher, an optional training component, is often used as an annual training requirement for those who previously completed the full course – a fast, convenient and thorough means of verifying an employee’s knowledge is up to date.
- Industry-specific scenarios tie course concepts to daily work responsibilities and allow learners to practice applying what they have learned. These realistic situations can be quickly accessed at any time to provide additional support and problem-solving.
- Interactive exercises and games keep learners engaged, focused and interested in their course.
- Automatic email notifications confirm when an employee has completed a course, and inform administrators when employees have met their training requirements.
- Flexible subscription lengths and terms are available to suit your company’s requirements.
We recognize the importance of people owning their learning experience. We have purposefully built in flexibility to give as much freedom as possible for a learner to complete training material in a way that best suits them:
- Flexible learning paths allow learners to navigate course material in a non-linear fashion, based on what they need to learn or review.
- Effective evaluation tools and interactive exercises allow learners to test themselves on their knowledge.
- Training is accessible 24/7, 365 days a year and can be stopped and started as needed for shorter learning sessions.
- Online courses remain open and available for the length of the course subscription. Even after a course is completed, staff can access the material, exercises, resources and relevant policies and procedures as often as needed to help deal with day-to-day situations.
How does your organization benefit?
- Regular course updates ensure your employees have the most current information and resource materials at their fingertips.
- Quickly orient all staff – both newcomers and existing employees – on policies, procedures and corporate programs, regardless of their physical work location.
- Consistent training and messaging across the organization unifies the group vision, which helps teams work better together. You can be confident that all staff are presented with the same expression of policy and its implementation.
- A cost-effective training solution with the elimination of travel and venue expenses associated with “live training”. No new hardware or software installation, maintenance or support requirements for your company.
- Easy access to the training program through the Internet, whether at the office, on the road (via smartphone or iPad), or at home.
- Third party tracking with a detailed audit trail of an employee’s training history allows companies to track compliance, show due diligence and validate the effectiveness of the training.
- Excellent technical support provided by Corridor’s highly skilled technical support team, with a 24-hour guaranteed turnaround for end-user support help and questions.
- LMS integration option (AICC) to create a seamless transition between your internal online learning system and your Corridor course.