If you have a question that is not answered below, please feel free to contact us.
1. Can a learning package be customized for our organization?
Yes. Our team of instructional designers partner with your organization to tailor the course content specifically for your policy and procedures. The training application can also be visually modified to reflect your corporate branding for a seamless online learning experience.
2. Is it possible to develop a training program for a topic not listed on your website?
Yes! Corridor has produced a number of unique online programs to meet various training needs. Our online learning system is a versatile platform that can be customized to deliver any type of training or instructional information. Contact us about your training needs and to explore the online learning options we have available!
3. Can employees do the training from home?
Yes. Employees can do their training from any computer that has an Internet connection. Corridor’s online learning system can also be accessed from iPhones, iPads and tablets.
4. What happens if someone is interrupted while doing the training?
Our learning applications are designed to remember where you left off. You can exit your course at any time and the next time you login, to the training application, you will be able to pick up right from where you left off.
5. What happens after the training is completed? Does the application provide any additional support?
Yes. After a person has completed their course, they continue to have access to their course content as well as a References section and Situations section. The References section provides quick access to important resources, such as procedures and forms, as well as links to third party websites that carry information relevant to the course material. The Situations section is a library of typical workplace scenarios applicable to the policy subject matter. Employees can review the scenarios and test themselves on applying the policy in various circumstances.
6. Is it possible to track and monitor employee training?
Yes. Program administrators have access to reports that show the usage, test scoring and activity for each user. Administrators can also receive an automatic notification when a learner passes a final exam or completes their training.
7. Is a Certificate of Completion available for people who complete a course?
Yes. We can add a printable certificate of completion to any course. The certificate is accessed by a user once they have successfully passed the course.
8. How does the learning system support a due diligence process?
The application automatically generates and updates an individual’s training record. Using a standard set of reports, a program administrator can view usage and scoring to document the training taken and the individual’s level of understanding on a particular policy matter.
9. Do we need to manage requests for technical support in-house?
No. Our Customer Support Team is ready to handle any requests for help from users. Questions and requests can be sent to email@example.com. Our typical response time is within 24 hours.
10. Do we need to use our own resources to support the online learning system?
No. Corridor’s online learning environment is fully supported by our dedicated team of software development specialists. There are no special hardware, software or support personnel requirements.