Get the same robust training courses already in use by our large corporate clients.
Corridor’s on-demand courses are the ideal training solution for small work groups, business owners and contractors who don’t need customized content, but do require a thorough, high-calibre learning experience.
Your employees can work at their own pace, at any time, from any location with Internet access. No travel time and no trainer fees.
Buy multiple subscriptions for your team and get everyone up to speed at the same time!
All Corridor’s on-demand training courses include:
- Relevant, up-to-date content, with materials developed and regularly updated by leading Canadian subject matter experts (exclusive to Corridor)
- Interactive exercises and real-world scenarios to practice applying important concepts to on-the-job activities
- Quizzes to test your understanding as you learn, with a detailed final exam
- A printable digital Certificate of Completion
- Links to extra resource material and websites related to the topic of study, to refer back to at your convenience
- 24/7 access, 365 days a year
- Self-paced learning so you can pause your course at any time and resume later, right where you left off
- Unlimited access to the course and resources for the duration of your subscription term
- A detailed audit trail and record of training history
- Email notifications when you or your staff complete a course, plus reminders of the completion due date
- Technical support for end-user assistance and questions
Who should sign up for Corridor’s online courses?
Training courses are available in four areas: workplace alcohol and drug use, privacy awareness in health care, workplace violence prevention, and diversity and inclusion. Each training course offers both employee and supervisor versions.
Our online courses are ideal for:
- medical and health care offices
- small business owners
- health and safety managers
- construction site managers
- small and mid-size contractors
- independent contractors
Relied on by clients in:
- oil and gas
- health care