You invest significant time and expertise to develop your policies and procedures. Given it’s a key responsibility of every director, manager and employee to enforce and comply with corporate policies, you want the confidence of knowing they have read and acknowledged them.
How do you make this happen? For many companies, managing a growing policy library and accurately tracking compliance creates significant administrative burdens that “old school” paper and email strategies simply can’t handle.
The Solution: An Online Policy Management System by Corridor
Corridor provides an easy, reliable and immediate means of communicating your internal policies and tracking compliance. Using our web-based online learning system and third-party tracking features, we will create a central, easily accessed online policy library for all your corporate policies, procedures and any other supporting documentation your employees need to have. It’s convenient, easy to use, and provides peace of mind knowing your staff always have the most current versions of your approved policies at their fingertips.
How does it work?
To build your online library, Corridor transforms your internal policies, procedures and any other critical materials from their original format to our secure online environment. Your private, secure library can hold as many items as needed. Staff members have access to the library and may be “subscribed” to policies that are mandatory to read.
An online acknowledgement at the end of each policy allows administrators to confirm an employee has read and agreed to a policy. For audit and compliance purposes, an individual’s online activity and policy acknowledgement are tracked and stored, and can be easily accessed by a designated administrator at any time.
Creating an online Policy Management System for your organization ensures that:
- all staff have ongoing, convenient access to official corporate policies, procedures and other important documents.
- policy updates are immediately applied and visible.
- your company retains a policy acknowledgement audit trail for every employee.
- new staff have easy access to policies and information they need for the hiring process and other work responsibilities, regardless of their work location.
- new staff have immediate access to important policies and information.
- you can identify and follow up with people who haven’t read and acknowledged an assigned policy.
Make employee accountability and compliance easy. Replace your policy binder, papers and emails with an automated policy management system. Contact us for more information on how you can implement this strategy for your organization!